The second album by Public Enemy was released on June 28, 1988 with the plan of being the hip hop equivalent of Marvin Gaye’s “What’s Going On” album.
Regarded by music writers and publications as one of the greatest and most influential albums of all time it was ranked #48 on Rolling Stone magazine’s list of the 500 greatest albums of all time, the highest ranking of all the hip hop albums on the list.
It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
Translucent Yellow Vinyl
11 oktober 2019
1. Countdown To Armageddon
2. Bring The Noise
3. Don’t Believe The Hype
4. Cold Lampin’ With Flavor
5. Terminator X To The Edge Of Panic
6. Mind Terrorist
7. Louder Than A Bomb
8. Caught, Can We Get A Witness?
9. Show ‘Em Whatcha Got
10. She Watch Channel Zero?!
11. Night Of The Living Baseheads
12. Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos
13. Security Of The First World
14. Rebel Without A Pause
15. Prophets Of Rage
16. Party For Your Right To Fight